1. Will Smith — aggravated assault, criminal conspiracy.
He was charged with aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person, simple assault, and criminal conspiracy. However, the charges were later dismissed.
2. Tim Allen — cocaine possession, drunk driving.
He was later arrested in 1997 for driving under the influence and was sentenced to a year’s probation as well as a period of alcohol rehab.
3. Mark Wahlberg — initially charged with attempted murder.
He was charged with attempted murder, but pled guilty to assault and was sentenced to two years in prison, of which he served 45 days.
4. Bill Gates — driving without a license and speeding.
He was arrested for a second time in 1977 for driving without a license and not stopping at a stop sign.
5. Khloe Kardashian — drink driving.
She went on to break the terms of her probation and was sentenced to 30 days in jail the following year, but only served three hours because of overcrowding.
6. Jay Z — stabbing.
He pled guilty to an assault charge and got three years’ probation.
7. Matthew McConaughey – drug possession.
The police found Matthew dancing naked at his home and claimed that after searching his house, they found illegal substances.
The drug charges were eventually dropped, but he pled guilty to the noise offence and paid a $50 fine.
8. Vanilla Ice — possession of a firearm, assault and battery.
In 2001 he was arrested for assaulting his wife, admitting to pulling some of her hair out. He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, was sentenced to probation and completed a run of family therapy sessions.
He was arrested for a third time in 2008 and charged with battery after allegedly kicking and hitting his wife. He was released after a day when his wife confirmed that he’d only pushed her. He was ordered to stay away from his wife, but later that year the case was dropped.
9. 50 Cent — drug dealing, assault and battery.
Later, in 2002, he was sentenced to two years’ probation for assault and battery.
10. Woody Harrelson — disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
11. Marilyn Manson — sexual misconduct.
He was charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct and paid a $4,000 fine.
12. Bruno Mars — drug possession.
He pled guilty, paid a $2,000 fine, completed 200 hours of community service and completed a course of drug counselling.
13. Cheryl Cole — ABH.
Cheryl was initially charged with racially aggravated assault. The racially aggravated charge was eventually dropped, but Cheryl was convicted of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
She completed 120 hours of community service.
14. Carmen Electra — assault and battery.
She was arrested for battering her then-husband Dennis Rodman and they were both ordered to stay at least 500 feet away from each other.
15. Stephen Fry — credit card fraud.
He spent three months in prison on remand.